Africa Energy Partners Limited (AEP) is an established international consultancy operating from our headquarter in the United Kingdom, specialising in the promotion, marketing & delivery of African Oil & Gas Licensing Rounds & Direct Negotiations. AEP’s Directors are highly experienced professionals with a proven track record of establishing and developing successful Oil & Energy Business to Business (B2B) & Business to Government (B2G) events across Africa.
As AEP are vendor neutral, we have no conflict of interests and our sole purpose is to maximize interest and investment in the Licensing Round.
AEP’s team has over thirty years of experience in the African Oil & Energy B2B & B2G environment. We are especially proud of our relationships with, and support from, our African Ministries, National Oil Companies, Regulators, International Oil Companies & Technology Partners.
AEP’S objective in supporting a licensing round is to maximise the economic recovery of the client’s oil and gas reserves.
AEP’s focus is on the following business areas:
- Promotion, marketing, delivery & full life cycle support of African Oil & Gas Licensing Rounds.
- Provide consultancy & support services to African Ministries, National Oil Companies & Regulators to allow them to better manage and coordinate their relationships with International Oil Companies & Technology Partners.
- Collaborate with Seismic Multi Client Contractors, International Oil Companies & financial investors to fully utilise and monetise the bid round.
- Organising, hosting & facilitating International Bid Round Roadshows (United Kingdom / Europe / Africa / America / Asia)
- Advise and negotiate on behalf of client for additional events which are of interest to attend.